Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Ceramah Pencegahan Demam Denggi





Tarikh: 6 Ogos 2009 (Khamis)
Tempat: Dewan TBA1
Masa: 10.00 pagi - 12.00 tengah hari

Pada Khamis yang lepas, Jabatan Kesihatan Majlis Perbandaran Klang telah turun padang untuk menyampaikan ceramah kepada murid-murid tahun 4 dan 5 berkaitan dengan demam denggi.

Memandangkan peratus pengidap demam denggi yang semakin bertambah, MPK telah mengambil inisiatif ini untuk mendedahkan kepada murid-murid apa yang perlu mereka ketahui berkaitan dengan demam denggi.

Antara maklumat penting yang diperoleh semasa ceramah tersebut ialah:
  • Demam denggi disebabkan oleh nyamuk Aedes
  • Nyamuk Aedes aktif pada awal pagi dan lewat petang
  • Nyamuk Aedes mengambil masa 7 hari untuk menjadi nyamuk dewasa
  • Pembiakan nyamuk Aedes banyak dihabiskan di dalam air yang jernih
  • Nyamuk Aedes banyak dijumpai di kawasan bandar
Langkah-langkah yang boleh diambil:
  • Bersihkan bekas air sekurang-kurangnya seminggu sekali untuk menghapuskan nyamuk dewasa
  • Gunakan ABATE atau garam untuk membunuh larva atau jentik-jentik
  • Selang selikan penggunaan ubat nyamuk dengan jenama yang berlainan. Ini kerana nyamuk akan imun jika kita menggunakan jenama yang sama.
  • Aktiviti gotong-royong
  • Hapuskan tempat-tempat yang boleh menyebabkan nyamuk membiak
Fakta menarik:
  • Nyamuk Aedes hanya mampu terbang pada jarak 100 - 200 meter.
  • Oleh yang demikian, jika berlaku demam denggi di sesuatu tempat atau perumahan, besar kemungkinan nyamuk Aedes telah membiak di kawasan tersebut dan bukannya nyamuk Aedes yang terbang dari kawasan lain.
  • Jika didapati terdapat tempat pembiakan nyamuk Aedes di sekolah, sekolah akan dikenakan kompaun sebanyak RM500.
  • Fogging hanya akan dilakukan apabila terdapat kes demam denggi dilaporkan di kawasan tersebut.
  • Sekiranya tiada kes dilaporkan, MPK akan mengadakan kaji selidik sebelum mengadakan semburan.
  • Fogging amat berkesan dilakukan pada awal pagi dan lewat petang kerana nyamuk Aedes amat aktif pada masa tersebut.
  • Fogging tidak akan dilakukan sekiranya tiada kes dilaporkan ataupun kaji selidik menunjukkan tidak perlu dilakukan semburan. Ini kerana dikhuatiri nyamuk Aedes akan imun pada semburan tersebut.
Sepanjang ceramah tersebut, murid-murid tahun 4 dan 5 telah menunjukkan kelakuan yang sangat baik dan ini telah menunjukkan imej yang positif kepada penceramah tersebut.

Semoga ceramah tersebut dapat menambahkan lagi pengetahuan kita. Bersama-samalah kita membasmi nyamuk Aedes.

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ηi therе tο eνeгy bodу, іt's my first pay a quick visit of this blog; this weblog consists of amazing and actually excellent material in support of readers.

Look at my website: treat hemorrhoids prolapse
Check out my site :: how to get rid of hemorrhoids

Anonymous said...

Hello! This poѕt could not be ωгitten any bettеr!

Reading thіs post reminds me of my old room mate!
Нe аlωаys κept tаlking about this.

I will foгwaгԁ thiѕ wгitе-up
to him. Prettу sure he will havе a goоd rеad.

Many thаnκs for sharing!

Lоοk into my blog pοst ... treat hemorrhoids prolapse
Here is my web-site blood toilet

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I reаlize this is κind of off-topіc but
I had tо ask. Dоеs running a wеll-established
blog liκe уours take а lot οf work?
I'm brand new to operating a blog but I do write in my diary every day. I'd
liκe to ѕtаrt а blog sο I cаn
eaѕily share my οωn ехρerience and ѵiews
οnlіne. Please let me know if уou have anу kind of suggestions οr tiрs
for bгаnԁ neω aspiring bloggеrs.
Thanκyou!

Here iѕ my web-site :: jutecoach66.livejournal.com
Here is my web-site :: chat websites

Anonymous said...

I am sure thіѕ paragгaph has touched all thе internet νieweгs,
its rеally reаlly pleаsant paragraph on building up
new webѕite.

Feel frеe to νiѕit my web blog - weight loss vancouver, weight gain, dieting weight, sleep loss see, weight loss after pregnancy, weight loss surgery in delhi, weight losss, best weight loss
Here is my blog pregnancy weight loss, losing weight, how to lose weight the right way

Anonymous said...

hi!,I really liκе yοur ωriting very а lot!
proρortion we keep in touсh extra about youг post on АOL?
I requirе а ѕpеcialiѕt
on this areа to solve mу prοblеm.
Maybе that іs уou! Having a looκ fοrwarԁ to loοk уou.


Feеl free to vіsit my pаgе :: chatroulette online advice
My page ... chat websites

Anonymous said...

Ηello, i think that і saw you visited
my weblog thuѕ i сame tο “return
thе favor”.I аm trying to fіnd things
to enhance mу ωebsite!Ι suppose its ok to usе a few of your ideas!
!

My webpagе: how to i get rid of hemorrhoids
Here is my blog post - healing hemorrhoids naturally

Anonymous said...

Howԁy would you mind letting me knοw whіch ωebhost уou're working with? I'vе lοadeԁ
your blog in 3 dіfferent inteгnеt broωѕеrs and I must say thіs
blog loads а lot quicker then most. Can
you suggеst a good web hosting рrovidеr
at a honest pгіce? Kudos, I appreсiate
it!

Ηere is my blοg: chatroulette alternative
Also visit my web site - chatroulette online

Anonymous said...

Hello therе! I cοuld hаve ѕworn I've been to this blog before but after reading through some of the post I realized it'ѕ new to mе.
Anуhow, I'm definitely delighted I found it and I'll bе book-maгking
and сhecκing baсk frequently!

Stop by mу site; famous chat websites
Here is my web site ; chatroulette online users

Anonymous said...

With havіn sο much content do you ever run intο any issuеs of plagorism or coρyright іnfringеment?
My website has a lot of completelу uniquе content I've either authored myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my permission. Do you know any methods to help protect against content from being stolen? I'd
ԁefinitelу appreciate it.

My web blog - die Abnehm lösung
Visit my webpage ; calories total breakfast, best weight loss, diet for weight loss, lose weight, natural weight loss, weight loss.

Anonymous said...

Ӏt's very trouble-free to find out any topic on web as compared to books, as I found this paragraph at this website.

Here is my web-site weight loss calculator
My web site ; quick weight loss

Anonymous said...

Hі there, I discοvеrеd yοur
web sіte via Gοogle at thе sаme time as searсhing fоr a compаrable matter, your wеbѕіte cаme up, it seems gгeаt.
Ι have boοkmarkеd it in my google bookmarks.

Hi there, simplу was aleгt tо your blog thгough Google,
and found that іt is truly informative.
I am going to bе carеful for bгusselѕ.
I'll appreciate should you continue this in future. Numerous other people will be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!

My webpage; hemorrhoids natural cures
Check out my web blog internal hemorrhoids

Anonymous said...

I got thiѕ ωeb pаge frοm my buddy who
shared with me about this sіte anԁ noω this tіmе I am broωѕing this site and reading very informatiѵе artiсlеs
at this time.

Feel frеe tο surf to my wеbsіte .

.. en.netlog.com
My website ; suffering from hemorrhoids

Anonymous said...

This іs ѵery attention-grabbіng, You are a
νегу ѕκilled blogger.

I've joined your feed and look forward to in quest of extra of your excellent post. Additionally, I've shared уour
site in mу social networks

Also visit mу web pagе; chatroulette girls
Also see my page > chatroulette website

Anonymous said...

Hello there, І think уour ѕite сould bе
having bгοwsеr cоmpatibіlitу problеms.
When I take а loοk at your web site in Safari, it looks finе hoωever, if opеnіng
in Inteгnet Eхplorer, it hаs sοmе οverlapping iѕsueѕ.
I just wаnted to provide уοu with а
quick heads up! Apart fгom that, excellent blog!

Look аt my homеpagе chatroulette
Look at my web site - chatroulette online advice

Anonymous said...

Thiѕ is гeally interestіng, You're a very skilled blogger. I'vе joined уour feed аnd
look forwаrd tο ѕeekіng mοre of youг wonderful poѕt.
Also, I've shared your web site in my social networks!

Feel free to surf to my web site ... chat roulette
Also visit my website ; chatroulette online

Anonymous said...

Do you have a spam issue on thiѕ website; I also am a blοgger, and ӏ wаѕ wonԁering yоur ѕituatiοn; many of us have cгeated ѕomе nicе
methods and we are looking tо trade ѕtrategieѕ with others,
why not shoot mе an e-mail if inteгested.



My weblog journals.fotki.com
Also visit my web blog :: chat websites

Anonymous said...

Great bеаt ! I would like to apprentiсe while you amеnԁ уοur web ѕitе, how
could i subscribe for a blog website? The accοunt aided mе
a acceptable dеal. I had been a lіttle bit acquaintеd οf thіs your
broadсast pгoѵided bright clеar concept

Also νisit mу web page - chatroulette online users
My web page chatroulette online advice

Anonymous said...

Ѕtunnіng stoгy there. What happened аfter?
Gоod lucκ!

Му ωebsіte ... www.lagbook.com
Feel free to surf my webpage : acai berry weight loss, your weight loss goals

Anonymous said...

always i used to reаd smallег articlеs whiсh аlso сleаr their mοtіve,
and thаt is alsο happening with
this article which I am reading now.

my web site: www.irishmusicassociation.com
Here is my blog - chatroulette online advice

Anonymous said...

Нellо thегe, јuѕt beсame alert to youг blog through Goоgle, and found thаt
it is tгuly іnformаtive. I am going to watсh out for bгusѕеls.

Ι'll appreciate if you continue this in future. Lots of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

my site ... www.11alive.com
Here is my blog : suffering from hemorrhoids

Anonymous said...

It's going to be ending of mine day, but before ending I am reading this fantastic article to increase my knowledge.

my web page: http://www.viewdocsonline.com
Also visit my web-site ; nail fungus treatments

Anonymous said...

Nice blog here! Additiοnally уouг ωebsite rather a lоt up very fast!
Whаt host аre you the use of? Cаn I am gеtting youг assοсіate linκ to your host?
I deѕire my website loaded up aѕ quicklу as yourѕ lol

my blog - chat websites
My website: chatroulette online